PAYOUT PAYMENT SOLUTION MERCHANT AGREEMENT
SRS LIVE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at B-1/E-14, 2nd FLOOR, MOHAN COOPERATIVE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, SARITA VIHAR, NEW DELHI 110044 (hereinafter referred to as “SabPaisa”, which term shall, unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, mean and include its successors and assigns) of the One Part;
<Merchant Name>, (CIN No. ………………), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956/ a partnership firm registered under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932/ a limited liability partnership firm registered under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 / a sole proprietor firm having its registered office at <………………………….> IN , through its authorized signatory Ms/Mr. <…………>, duly authorized in this regard vide board resolution dated <DD/MM/YYYY> hereinafter referred to as “Merchant”, which expression shall unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning hereof shall be deemed to mean and include its successors and assigns of the SECOND PART;
(SabPaisa and Merchant hereinafter individually referred to as a “Party” and collectively as “Parties”).
- SabPaisa is engaged in the business of providing platforms and APIs into the fintech domain including providing a payout payment solution that enables Merchants to disburse money to their beneficiaries and/or End Users.
- Merchant is a business entity and is engaged in the business of providing ……………………………………… . Merchant has approached SabPaisa for the provision of payout payment solution (technology) to enable Merchant to offer Payout (defined hereinafter) solution to its customers. Merchant may avail from time to time certain additional services/solutions as provided by SabPaisa through Payout Platform as per terms mutually agreed between the Parties.
NOW IN LIGHT OF THE AFOREMENTIONED RECITALS WHICH SHALL FORM AN INTEGRAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND FOR VALUABLE CONSIDERATION SUFFICIENCY OF WHICH IS HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED, IT IS HEREBY AGREED BETWEEN THE PARTIES AS FOLLOWS: –
UNLESS REPUGNANT TO THE CONTEXT OR MEANING THEREOF THE TERMS DEFINED HEREIN SHALL HAVE THE FOLLOWING MEANING:
- “Affiliate” means a person that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with, another For the purpose of this definition “control” shall mean the power to direct the management and policies, directly or indirectly, whether through the ownership of voting securities, by contract or otherwise and the terms “controlling” and “controlled” shall have co-relative meanings to the foregoing.
- “Agreement” shall mean this Payment Solution Merchant Agreement including its Schedules, Annexures and all other documents (which may be signed between SabPaisa and Merchant, from time to time in relation to subject matter of this Agreement) and any and all schedules, appendices, annexures and exhibits attached to it or incorporated in it or referred herein.
- “Application Programming Interface” or “API” means the application programming interface including any related documentations, source code, executable applications and any other materials made available by SabPaisa or Merchant for the purpose of integration information wherein Merchant can use Payout
- “Business Day” shall mean any day on which SabPaisa is open for business in India other than non-working Saturday, Sunday and any days declared by SabPaisa and or by RBI as a
- “End User” shall mean end-users, customers, employees, distributors, retailers, partners, vendors, service providers etc. of Merchant to whom Merchant wishes to make payments in its sole discretion using Payout Platform in such End User Bank A/c.
- “End User Bank A/c” shall mean operational Bank A/c of End Users with any bank as per applicable guidelines to which Merchant wishes to make payments in its sole discretion using Payout Platform through IMPS, NEFT, UPI and RTGS modes of
- “Payouts” shall mean disbursement of Payout Amount (defined hereinafter) by Merchant to End User’s.
- “Payout Amount” shall mean an amount which the Merchant wishes of providing Payouts.
- “Payout Platform” shall mean a platform maintained by SabPaisa and access of which is provided to Merchant (authorized user) solely for the purpose of using it for Payouts and other additional services as provided under this
- “Service Fee and/or Commission” shall mean the convenience fee/charges payable by Merchant to SabPaisa for providing Payout Platform or for disbursement of Payout Amount to End User or for any other Additional Services, which SabPaisa may provide to Merchant under this
- “Transaction” shall mean crediting of Payout Amount and/or disbursement of Payout Amount from Merchant Bank account to the relevant End User.
2. Scope of Services:
- Subject to and in accordance with the terms contained herein and in consideration of the payment of the Service Fees and/or Commission in terms of this Agreement, SabPaisa shall provide to the Merchant based on the requirements of the Merchant, such services details of which are mentioned in Schedules attached hereto (“Services”) along with corresponding
- The specification of Services opted by Merchant and additional obligations of the Parties are set out in Schedule(s) annexed Parties agree that during the term of the Agreement additional services/features shall be developed or added or deployed by SabPaisa through Payout Platform as maybe required from time to time and as maybe mutually agreed between the Parties (“Additional Services”). For the Merchant to use any Additional Services not provided herein, the Merchant shall comply with the terms and conditions applicable for such Additional Services by executing addendum(s) to this Agreement wherein details of such additional services would be set out as schedule(s).
3. Terms and Conditions:
- Effective Date and This Agreement becomes effective on the Effective Date and will continue in full force and effect thereafter unless terminated by either Party as per the provisions of this Agreement.
- Termination and Consequences of Termination
- For Cause. In the event of any material breach of this Agreement by either Party, the other Party may (reserving cumulatively all other remedies and rights under this Agreement, at law and in equity) terminate this Agreement, by giving such Party seven (7) days’ prior written notice of termination thereof; provided, however, that such termination will not be effective if such Party has cured the breach of which it has been notified prior to the expiration of such seven (7) day notice
- On occurrence of certain events. It is agreed by the Parties that either Party may terminate this Agreement forthwith in the event the other Party passes a resolution for voluntary liquidation, or is adjudged insolvent or if the courts in India admit a petition for the compulsory liquidation of the said Party which is not disposed of in 60
- Notwithstanding anything contained under this Agreement the Parties hereby agree that Merchant may terminate this Agreement by giving SabPaisa a prior written notice of at least 90 (Ninety) days and SabPaisa can terminate this Agreement, without any reason, by giving the Merchant a prior written notice of at least 30 (Thirty) days without assigning any reason thereof.
- Payments on Termination. In the event of termination of this Agreement, whether by Merchant or SabPaisa, Merchant shall pay SabPaisa the Commission and all other dues payable by Merchant under the terms of this
4. Obligations and Undertaking of Merchant:
- Merchant shall supply all the relevant data, guidelines, and information(s) necessary to give effect to the scope and purposes of this Agreement and particularly required for the performance of Services hereunder and as agreed between the parties.
- Merchant understands that Merchant alone shall decide the amount of Payouts to be disbursed to any End user and once disbursed the said amount cannot be reversed and that SabPaisa will not be able to offer any solution to the Merchant in such a Further, SabPaisa shall also not be responsible for any disbursements made to a wrong End User, made to a person who is not an End User, excess amount of disbursements or any other scenario which are not in the control of SabPaisa.
- Merchant shall use the Services/SabPaisa APIs/panel provided by SabPaisa only for the above specified line of business and purpose. If the Merchant alters its methods of doing business/ line of business/ and subsequent usage of SabPaisa API/panel, then the said change is to be informed to SabPaisa in advance. Merchant use of Payout Platform are non-exclusive and non-transferable and Merchant shall not share the access to Payout Platform to any third parties, or use Payout Platform for any other commercial purpose, except to the extent explicitly provided in this Agreement.
- The Merchant shall ensure that the Services are used for a lawful and legal purpose and shall ensure that no fraudulent or illegal activities are conducted while undertaking the Services.
- The Merchant shall not use the Payout Platform for providing any domestic money transfer (“DMT”) The Merchant shall initiate payout only from its own Bank account.
- The Merchant shall comply with all applicable laws.
- Merchant unconditionally and irrevocably agrees and acknowledges that in the event the Merchant breaches any of the above obligations or if at any time SabPaisa in its sole discretion decides that Merchant has used the Services for any wrongful purpose or in a manner that may cause any harm to SabPaisa or bring any disrepute to SabPaisa, SabPaisa shall be fully entitled to terminate this Agreement and/or suspend the Services or discontinue the Services of the Merchant with immediate effect without any prior written notice to the Merchant.
- Merchant assures and guarantees to not to offer Payout services involving business activity details of which are provided in Annexure A, or when there is a violation of the terms of this Agreement. Merchant agrees, understands and acknowledges that SabPaisa reserves the right to suspend the Services until such time Merchant does not discontinue providing services involved in business activity details of which are provided in Annexure A, or when there is a violation of the terms of this Agreement. In addition, SabPaisa reserves the right to terminate this Agreement without further notice in case of breach of this sub-clause.
- Merchant confirms that it is not carrying on any activity prohibited under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 or using the Services provided under the terms of this Agreement for any such activity.
In consideration of the Services to be provided by the SabPaisa, the Merchant shall pay to the SabPaisa such Service Fees and charges as described in respective Schedule(s) annexed hereto. The payment of fees and charges shall be subject to applicable
6. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS
Acknowledgement: Merchant acknowledges that SabPaisa:
- is only providing system (including software, applications, API, user interface) connectivity to Merchant and other technical support.
- has no role in deciding any kind of modalities pertaining to the amount transferred by Merchant to the End
- Services are on the best effort basis and SabPaisa is committed for the best user
- SabPaisa makes no claim or warranty that services will be error free or uninterrupted. Merchant understand and acknowledges that there may be downtime, network congestion, outages, maintenance, or such other events beyond the reasonable control SabPaisa and SabPaisa shall not be responsible for the
- Merchant shall not make any representation, misrepresentation, warranty, covenant or agreement with respect to any of Payout services to any third
- Merchant shall not use SabPaisa’s logo in any manner except (i) to display SabPaisa’s logo in list of sellers/vendors on online portal (ii) in the email campaign, marketing promotion, PR activity to be done by Merchant in connection with this Agreement (iii) Merchant hereby agrees and undertake not to use the SabPaisa logo in any other manner for any other purposes as specified above without prior approval from SabPaisa. Merchant shall use SabPaisa Logo on as is basis as provided by SabPaisa and shall not alter, change, modify, add SabPaisa logo in any manner, failure to which shall constitute material breach by Merchant and allow SabPaisa to get recourse and take appropriate legal action and terminate this agreement.
6.2 Each Party represents, warrants and covenants that it has the full power and authority to enter into this Agreement. Either Party’s execution of and performance under this Agreement will not breach any agreement (oral or written) with any third party or other obligation of Either Party to any third party to keep any information or materials in Both the Parties represent and warrant and covenant that they have all necessary regulatory approvals, licenses, consents and or permits applicable to its business and activities and maintain the same during the Term and shall remain compliant to any applicable law.
6.3 Each Party shall own all intellectual property rights in respect of their respective web sites and other services, including any literature, manuals, reports, research papers, data, flow charts, drawings, designs, diagrams, tables, software, source code or object code or other information or materials in whatever form and on whatever media stored or held, acquired, created, developed, designed or otherwise prepared by the respective Party and any related patents, trademarks, logos and service marks, registered designs, utility models or applications for any of the Design rights, copyrights and all or any similar or equivalent rights arising or subsisting in any country in the world shall be owned by such Party and all or any part thereof shall belong to such Party absolutely.
6.4 BRIBES, GIFTS, ENTERTAINMENT, FAVORS AND PAYMENTS
- The Parties herein confirm that they shall not offer any gifts, payments, services, or other favors to the employees, personnel of the other Party where these would, or might appear to improperly influence the employee in performing his or her duties for such Party. Consistent with each Party’s requirement that all business conducted adheres to applicable laws and regulations, the use of bribes, secret compensation or kickbacks is strictly prohibited.
- Each Party shall ensure that in the performance of this Agreement, it will comply with all applicable laws including anti-bribery, money laundering
- Merchant warrants and represents that neither it nor its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, agents, employees or sub-contractors are individuals or entities are the target of economic and financial sanctions measures imposed by government or regulatory authority having jurisdiction (“Restricted Persons”).
- Merchant shall promptly report to the SabPaisa any breach or suspected breach of these obligations and all requests or demands for any undue financial or other advantage of any kind received by it in connection with the performance of this
- Merchant acknowledges that SabPaisa may suspend/terminate this Agreement immediately in the event that SabPaisa has a reasonable belief that a breach of this clause, or of any similar or equivalent provisions in any other agreement between both Parties and/or their group member, has occurred or may
7. INDEMNIFICATION: Indemnification by Merchant:
- Merchant shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless SabPaisa and the SabPaisa-related entities from and against all losses, damages, liability, claims, costs, penalty and expenses arising from or in connection with:
- any Transaction or any other dealing between Merchant and End User;
- the negligence, fraud, default or breach of this Agreement as a result of the actions or inactions of (i) Merchant, (ii) any agent, employee or sub-contractor of the Merchant, in connection with the Services provided herein; or (iii) any third party;
- breach of terms of this Agreement, and/or Applicable Laws, guidelines, regulations, breach due to unauthorized access to End User Data by Merchant;
- a fee, fine, penalty, assessment or charge levied against SabPaisa by any Government Authority due to any action or inaction by Merchant.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except for any liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited, neither Party shall be liable to other Party or any other third party claiming through other Party for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, royalty, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of goodwill or unauthorized access to information incurred by the other Party arising out of, or relating to the use of the Services and, whether framed as a breach of warranty, in tort, contract, or otherwise even if a Party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, except for breach of applicable law or fraud, SabPaisa liability in contract, tort or otherwise (including negligence) howsoever arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall not exceed, in total, regardless of the number of claims, in respect of all matters, the Commission paid under this Agreement by the Merchant to SabPaisa for concerned Transaction or Rs. 5000, whichever is higher.
9. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- Confidential Information means the following that SabPaisa provides to Merchant in connection with this Agreement and designates in writing as Confidential Information: (a) SabPaisa proprietary information, software code, development tools, algorithms and/or technology created by or for SabPaisa prior to and independent of the provision of the applicable services/products, and (b) proprietary information, software code and/or technology owned by a third party and provided by SabPaisa to Merchant (c) business and, financial information, business plans, marketing, future developments, product developments, files, memoranda, either in tangible or intangible form irrespective of the medium in which such information has been disclosed, whether before or after the date of this Agreement, either directly or
- Confidential Information does not include any particular information to the extent that the receiving Party can demonstrate that such information (a) is or becomes publicly available other than via an unauthorized act/omission by the receiving Party, its employees, Affiliate(s), agents or subcontractors, (b) was publicly available before the initial disclosure of such information to the receiving Party in connection with the applicable Agreement (the “Time of Receipt”), (c) was known to the receiving Party free from any obligation to keep it confidential prior to the Time of Receipt, (d) was independently developed by the receiving Party without any use of Confidential Information of the disclosing Party, or was rightfully obtained by the receiving Party from a third party lawfully in possession of the Confidential Information who is not bound by confidentiality obligations with respect to such information.
- Treatment of Confidential Information. Each Party will hold all confidential information of the other Party in trust and confidence for the other Party and, except as set forth in this Agreement or as authorized by the other Party in writing, will not disclose to any person, firm or enterprise, or use (other than to exercise its rights or perform its obligations under this Agreement) any of the other Party’s confidential information. Each Party will treat the other Party’s confidential information with the same degree of care that it treats its own confidential or proprietary information, but in no event using less than a reasonable standard of care. Each Party may disclose the other Party’s confidential information if required to do so under applicable law, regulation, order, subpoena or document discovery request, from an authority of competent jurisdiction or if otherwise legally compelled to so disclose, disclosure of such information to the extent legally compelled shall be made without liability.
- Merchant obligations in relation to third party data: Merchant represent and warrant to SabPaisa that the data and information input or submitted by the Merchant into Payout Platform or otherwise made accessible to SabPaisa (“End User Data”) shall not contain:
- any data for which the Merchant does not have all rights, power and authority necessary for its collection, use and processing as contemplated under this Agreement;
- any data with respect to which the Merchant’s use and provision to SabPaisa pursuant to this Agreement would breach any agreement between the Merchant and any third party;
- any data with respect to which its usage as contemplated herein would violate any applicable local, state, or other laws, regulations, orders or rules;
- Merchant authorises SabPaisa to process data uploaded into the Payout Platform to operate and enable SabPaisa to use, reproduce for analytical purpose, distribute, modify, publicly perform, and translate the data to provide Services under this
- Merchant shall be solely responsible for obtaining necessary consent for sharing of the End User Data with SabPaisa for the purpose of processing the same for provision of The End User consent should be lawfully obtained and maintained by the Merchant in accordance with the applicable laws, as amended from time to time. The Merchant shall further ensure that the purpose for which the consent is being collected is adequately communicated to the End User and that the consent is free, informed, specific and clear.
10. GENERAL: Entire Agreement.
This Agreement will constitute the entire agreement between such Parties with respect to its subject matter, superseding all previous agreements, promises, proposals, representations, understandings and negotiations, whether written or oral, between such Parties pertaining to such subject matter.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is to any extent held invalid, void or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision will be deemed modified to the least degree necessary to remedy such invalidity (as long as such modification does not materially adversely affect either Party’s rights or obligations under this Agreement, the remainder of this Agreement will not be impaired or affected thereby, and each other term, provision and part will continue in full force and effect, and will be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable
- No amendment (including any modification or supplement) to this Agreement will be valid unless it is in writing and signed by authorized representatives of the Parties.
- Force Majeure. Neither Party will be deemed to be in default of or to have breached any provision of this Agreement to the extent performance of its obligations or attempts to cure any breach are delayed or prevented as a result of any natural disaster, casualty, act of God, riot, terrorism, fire, strike, lockout governmental act or other event of a similar nature beyond such Party’s reasonable control and to which it did not contribute including change in any regulations, norms or laws (each, a “Force Majeure Event”). Provided that if such Force Majeure Event continues beyond a period of 60 (sixty) days, the unaffected Party shall have a right to terminate this
- Waiver. A waiver of rights under this Agreement will not be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the At no time will any failure or delay on the part of any Party in exercising any right or remedy provided in this Agreement operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of or failure to exercise any such right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy provided herein or available at law or in equity. The waiver by any Party of any breach shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right or be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of this Agreement.
- Any provision of this Agreement that contemplates performance, application or observance subsequent to termination or expiration of this Agreement will survive termination or expiration of this Agreement, as applicable, and continue in full force and effect thereafter.
- Neither Party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third Party, except SabPaisa to its associates, subsidiaries or Affiliates.
- Notices. All formal notices and communications relating to this Agreement will be in writing and will be effective when delivered personally, by courier or by registered mail with return receipt requested to or sent by facsimile or by e-mail at the following address:
In the case of notices to Merchant, to:
In the case of notices to SabPaisa, to:
B-1/E-14, MOHAN COOPERATIVE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
New Delhi DL 110044
- Governing Law and This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and Parties irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located at New Delhi over any dispute hereunder.
IN WITNESS whereof the Parties have hereunto set and subscribed their respective hands on the date first hereinabove written.
FOR SRS Live Technologies Private Limited
SCHEDULE OF SERVICES FOR PAYOUTS
PART A – TERMS
- SabPaisa shall provide a payout payment solution (technology) to enable Merchant to offer Payouts to its customers/End User from their own account to be remitted by Merchant into the End User Bank A/Cs.
- ADDITIONAL DELIVERABLES BY SABPAISA:
- SabPaisa will provide API and an automated IT platform and system, set up and maintained by SabPaisa (“Payout Platform”) to Merchant to enable Merchant to disburse Payout Amount from its Bank Account to End SabPaisa will provide Merchant with a reporting system, which can be used by Merchant to track the details and the status of individual Transactions.
- Upon receipt of instruction from Merchant in the format and manner prescribed by SabPaisa, SabPaisa system shall initiate the Payouts with the amount mentioned in such instructions and shall further transfer the Payout Amounts for purpose of crediting End User Bank A/c.
- SabPaisa will inform Merchant on becoming aware of any circumstance that may reasonably be expected to jeopardize the timely and successful SabPaisa will provide Merchant with the complete documentation for integration with SabPaisa servers for the proposed API and Payout Platform. This documentation will be kept up to date with the API changes happening on the SabPaisa servers. Merchant shall ensure not to undertake any changes to the API that may adversely impact the timely and successful Transaction.
- SabPaisa will provide technical support from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm to merchant on all working days over email for the
- Merchant understands that Merchant alone shall decide the amount of Payouts to be disbursed to any End User and once disbursed the said amount cannot be reversed and that SabPaisa will not be able to offer any solution to the Merchant in such a case. Further, SabPaisa shall also not be responsible for any disbursements made to a wrong End User, made to a person or someone who is not an End User, excess amount of disbursements or any other scenario which are not in the control of SabPaisa.
- SabPaisa will charge a Onetime non-refundable integration and setup fee from the Merchant details of which are provided in Part B below.
PART B – COMMERCIALS
- API Integration & Setup Fee – ……………….. (plus applicable GST)
Merchant shall pay to SabPaisa, a Service Fee as per the below structure:
For End User Bank Account payout (Disbursal Deduction):
Transaction value from (INR)
Transaction value to (INR)
Minimum Payout Amount to be disbursed per month
*plus applicable GST
Payment of Service Charges
- Merchants need to add SabPaisa as a beneficiary in their Bank Account, to enable the transfer of service Fee for the transactions done. Account details are mentioned below.
- Merchant authorizes Bank & SabPaisa to deduct a service fee, as and when for the payout transactions as per the above commercials plus the applicable taxes/GST.
- In case there are not sufficient funds and for any other reasons, the service fee is not deducted, the Merchant will transfer the applicable service fee to SabPaisa in the below account:
Account Name – SRS Live Technologies Pvt Ltd
Account No – 347505000468
IFSC Code – ICICI0003475
Bank & Branch – ICICI Bank, Sant Nagar, New Delhi
Payout towards following products and services shall not be availed of through SabPaisa platform:
- Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services;
- Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne etc;
- Body parts which includes organs or other body parts;
- Bulk marketing tools which include email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam);
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which include devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free;
- Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors;
- Copyright unlocking devices which includes Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection;
- Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials;
- Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software;
- Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods;
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms;
- Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items;
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction;
- Gaming / gambling / betting which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships / enrollment in online gambling sites, and casinos or related content;
- Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, degrees and noble titles
- Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property;
- Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts;
- Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes;
- Offensive goods which include literature, products or other materials that:
- Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors;
- Encourage or incite violent acts;
- Promote intolerance or hatred;
- Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals;
- Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner;
- Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials which includes fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances;
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances / refrigerants; chemical / industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications;
- Securities which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products;
- Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products;
- Traffic devices which includes radar detectors / jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products
- Jewellary and online
- Weapons and Explosives which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments;
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges;
- Live animals;
- Multi-Level Marketing collection fees;
- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach;
- Work-at-home information;
- Drop-shipped merchandise;
- Any product or service, which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India
- Consultancy Services
- Direct Money Transfer
- Crypto currency trading
- Any other business which is not legal in India