SRS Live Technologies Private Limited is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
Information we collect & use
- When you start using the App Services, we ask you to provide certain information in the course of the registration process. Also, We collect certain information through various means and in various places through the App Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with including at customer support.
- At the time of registration, we ask for the following personal information.
- Contact Number
- Email ID
- In the order of the services availed, we may seek additional information, You may choose to provide such information if you choose to use these services provided by the App.
Information created when You use our App and other Services
- We collect information relating to your use of our website/app through the use of various technologies. This includes user details, transaction details related to your use of our services including the type of services you requested, the payment method and amount and other related transactional and financial information. Further, depending on the rewards claimed by you we also collect the transaction details, etc. Further, when you visit our website/app, we may log certain information such as your IP address, browser type, mobile operating system, manufacturer and model of your mobile device, geolocation, preferred language, access time, and time spent. We will also collect information about the pages you view within our sites and other actions you take while visiting our website/app. During your use of the App Services, we may require access to certain additional information such as contact details. Prior to accessing any such information, explicit consent shall be sought from the User.
- For support purpose and the purpose of responding to such queries and other related activities, we also maintain some records of Users who contact us. However, we do not provide this information to any third party without your permission, or utilize the same for any purposes not set out hereunder.
How We Use the Information we collect
We may use, store and process personal information in order to provide, improve and understand your requirements better.
All the information collected through different channels, allows us to collect statistics about our website/app usage and effectiveness, personalise your experience whilst you are on our website/app, as well as customize our interactions with you and also assist in business development to enhance and expand the scope of the App Services. The following paragraphs describe in more detail how we use your personal information.
- Any information provided by a User will be used solely for creating and updating your Account and processing your transaction(s) or for any other purposes for which you have granted access to such information to us, based on your interaction with the SP App.
- All personal information provided by you in our website/app which has been duly received and accepted by us will be used solely for the purpose of processing a transaction on the App. To enable such process, we may share information with authorised third-parties, for instance, our business partners, financial teams/institutions, or postal/government authorities involved in fulfilment of said transactions, if any. In connection with a transaction, we may also contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.
- We may use the information collected to perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing and research and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends.
- We process this personal information for these purposes given our legitimate interest in improving the App Services.
- The SRS Live Technologies Pvt Ltd website/app will securely store account details for each of your accounts, including your sign-in user name and authorisation for tracked accounts. This information will be used to enable the SRS Live Technologies Pvt Ltd website/app to automatically access and store information securely from such accounts for use in the SRS Live Technologies Pvt Ltd website/app.
- We may use the personal information as part of Payment services such as to enable you to access and use the payment services in compliance with our legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations) and share such information with our third party service partners and providers for a seamless experience for Users.
- We may use the personal information to create and maintain a safe environment and use the same to detect and prevent fraud, span, abuse, security incidents and other harmful activity.
- We use the information we collect (including recordings of customer support calls) to assist you when you contact our customer support services to investigate & resolve your queries, monitor and improve our customer support responses. Certain online transactions may involve us calling you. They may also involve online chats. Please be aware that it is our general practice to monitor and in some cases record such interactions for staff training or quality assurance purposes or to retain evidence of a particular transaction or interaction.
- We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy in all possible ways. For achieving the privacy and accuracy, we have implemented reasonable physical, administrative, and technical measures to help us protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure.We also require that our suppliers protect such information from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure.
- We blend security at multiple steps within our products with state of the art technology to ensure our systems maintain strong security measures. The overall data and privacy security design allows us defend our systems ranging from low hanging issue up to sophisticated attacks.
- As required by law, at times we might be required to disclose your personal information including transactional and financial information to relevant authorities. In some cases, when we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or the rights of others, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website/app we would share such information pursuant to a lawful request from law enforcement agencies.
- We at SRS Live Technologies Pvt Ltd does not deliver third party online advertisements on the website/app but we may advertise our activities and organizational goals on other websites/apps. We may collaborate with other website/app operators as well as network advertisers to do so. We request you to read and understand such concerned third party privacy policies to understand their practices relating to advertising, including what type of information they may collect about your internet usage. We do not provide any information relating to your usage to such website operators or network advertisers.
We provide all our Users an option to request the deletion of his/her account or the complete account through the support section on our website. With such request, we delete all such information related to the specific account including but not limited to profile information, transaction details etc. that we are not required to retain.
In certain circumstances, we may be unable to delete your account, such as if there is any outstanding dispute or unresolved claims pending on your card/account. However, upon resolution of the issue preventing deletion, the information is immediately deleted and can’t be recovered thereafter. Please note that we may retain certain information if necessary for our own legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security OR to fulfil our legal obligations and compliance.
We automatically log generic information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which we call “session data”, that is anonymous and not linked to any Personal Information. Session data consists of things such as IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the user while on the Website. An IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet, such as our web servers, know where to send data back to the user, such as the pages of the Website the user wishes to view. We collect session data because it helps us analyze such things as what items visitors are likely to click on most, the way visitors are clicking through the Website, how many visitors are surfing to various pages on the Website, how long visitors to the Website are staying and how often they are visiting. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. Although such information does not identify any visitor personally, it is possible to determine from an IP address a visitor’s Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.